- Lubrication / Anti-Wear ASTM D4172 = <0.3mm
- Friction Coefficient =<0.03
- Corrosion Protection Salt Spray ASTM B117 @ 0.19 mils thickness = 96 hr
- Corrosion Protection Humidy Cabinet ASTM D1748 @ 0.19 mils thickness = 1320 hrs
- SpeedX thrives under heavy loads and high temperatures. Actually polar bonds to the metal surface and will not sling off. Penetrates into sealed bearings.
Oils normally used for lubrication are displaced by moisture and pressure so their effectiveness is diminished. Even under the best circumstances, they don’t last very long. Not so with SpeedX. It actually polar bonds to metal and hugs it like a magnet. SpeedX releases the surface tension of moisture, displaces it and maintains a fantastic lubricating capability.
The lowest coefficient of friction ever measured
on two metal-
to-metal wear surfaces.
Use SpeedX for remarkable lubrication of:
- In-line Skates
- Roller Skates
- Bicycle Gears
- Chains and Bearings
- Other Sports Equipment
SpeedX lubricates better than products with PTFE. It gives long-lasting, heat-resistant lubrication, decreases wear and extends the useful life of treated items. Skateboards, roller skates, chains and derailleurs operate smoother, quieter, with greater efficiency and last longer when treated with SpeedX.
Download Product Documents